Sunday 11 September 2011

Super Mini

I've just finished this motoring card for my mum to give to my brother, who's mad about cars.



I stamped the car 4 times, coloured, cout out and then layered up on foam to give dimension.

Materials Used:

Stamp: Kanban Retro Cars
Promarkers: Satin, Berry Red, Crimson, Cool Grey 1 & 4, Warm Grey 4 , Black
Pen: Sakura clear glaze pen
Ink: Memento Black, Demin Blue Distressed Ink
Nestibilites: Circles

My brother lives in Cornwall so I googled a map for the background, and then using my graphics program I added a text bar to place the greeting.

I hope you like it and thanks  for visiting.




2 comments:

coops said...

brilliant male card janine.i love how done the map background and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

debs29blue said...

What a fantastic card! Love the idea of the map, brilliant idea. Your colouring is excellent too!
Take care
Debs x