Sunday 29 April 2012

April Appetisers For You

Here's the first of a few cards I've made recently, hope you like them. 

Well it's Sunday and the weather here is dull, wet and windy....so I guess it's crafting weather then...aah poor me! :)

So I've decided that I'm going to  have a good play with the crafting goodies my gorgeous daughter Heather and my lovely hubbie bought me for my birthday - my new inyklicious stamps, distressed inks and prismacolour pencils. I'm also going to scan in a couple of pictures created by moi of my flower doodles, there were inspired by the brilliant and very talented Heather Telford on her blog Bit's & Pieces. Thanks Heather!

The card was made for my Auntie using my new Spellbinder dies, a really old stamp and distessed in - a very simple card to make.

Thanks for visting.

Janine X

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card janine.i love the gorgoeus inkylicioous stamps and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx