Sunday 20 May 2012

Butterfly Colours

Made for my closest friend's birthday today.....Happy Birthday Karen!

I used Inkylicious Ink Dusters and stamps,. I used a variety of different ink mainly to give me a few more colours and shades - I used distressed, Mementos and Big & Juicy ink pads.  It was a really easy card but I did fiddle with the colours and shades a bit to make it more vibrant. Finally I added a touch of Stickles for a little sparkle. The camera really doesn't do it justice.

Here are the ingredients I used:

Big & Juicy Pads: Vibrant Primary, Waterfall
Distressed Inks: Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Budled Sage, Worn Lips, Peeled  Paint, Mustad Seed,
Memento ink pads: Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, Danube Blue
Inkylicious Stamps:  Flutters 1, Create A Collage, Make A Wish, Dandelion Wishes

Thanks for looking....hope you like it!

Janine XX

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Janine this is so pretty. I have that Chloe stamp but haven't used it yet. This has inspired me to have a go with it soon. xx

coops said...

so stunning janine,your colours are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Love how soft your inked background is, very pretty card