Sunday 2 September 2012

Finally a card for you....Simple Acceptance

Finally got my photos to upload, but I have to upload them to Pisca first though. But I suppose I can at least get them onto my blog.  Go know what I'll do when the storage capacity runs out!

Anyway, I made this sweet little card similar to the baby girl one. It's such a a quick card to make, I can't help myself I just love this Spellbinders die - it's just so elegant.
I used:
Papers: First Edition 'Summer Breeze' pad
Die: Spellbinders 'Persian Motifs', Nestibilities
Pearls: Waco Pearl Make 'Crystal'
Distressed Ink: Spiced Marmalade
Sentiment was computer generated
'Created By' watermark was designed by me.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you like it.

Janine XX

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning janine.the design is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx