Sunday 7 April 2013

Spring is in the air

Well hopefully!!! At least the birds think it's spring judging by the dawn chorus that keeps waking me up. :(

Anyway here's my newest contribution - I made it just for me because I loved the image, with absolutely no-one in mind for a change.  I decided to go CAS, nothing too fussy.

This cute fella is a digi stamp from Pachela Studio at Cuddly Buddly which I hand coloured.



Here's what I used:
Digi stamp: Cuddly Buddly - Tumbled Toby 'Just saying hi'
Distressed Ink: Tumbled Glass
Cardstock: First Edition 'Blank Canvas', Pale Green, Yellow and Kraft card
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Flourish Leaf Strip, Britannia Medium 'Multi Flower Rose' (024), Marianne Creatables Rose Swirl (LR0162), Spellbinder Edgeabilities
Copics: FUR - E41, E53, E33, E35, Y28 / EARS & FEET - R000, R11, R32, R02 / CLOTHES - YR31, YR23, YR15, 0 / FLOWERS - Y11, Y08, Y17, Y28, YR04, RV21, RV000, 0 /  LEAVES & GRASS -  YG11, YG17, YG67,  0, YG95 / AROUND IMAGE - B000, 0
Other: Ribbon and Stickles glitter

Hope you like it.

Janine
XX

3 comments:

Ali said...

Oooh what a great card the image is sooo cute xxx Hey two sunny days in Teesside have we turned a corner :-) xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow so stunning janine.adorable image and i love your spring colours :D

xx coops xx