Saturday 25 May 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Here are 2 cards I made recently.  One was for my sister and the other was for my closest friend who turned 60 on last week.

On both cards I stamped the image 4 times, and coloured different sections Copics, them cut out and decoupage them.  All the paper flowers are handmade (even the buds), the sentiment circles were designed by me using Serif CraftArtist2 and cut out Spellbinder dies.

This was the card I made for my sister

This is the card made for my friend
Here's what I used:
Stamp: Art Impressions Girlfriends 'Party Girls'
Paper: Card 1 - First Edition 'Spring Drop', Card 2 - First Edition ' Blank Canvas'
Dies: Sizzix Thinlets 'Susan's Garden' Mini Petal, Marianne Designs 'LR0162 - Swirl Flowers', Britannia 'Multi Flower Rose Die' Cheery Lynn 'Flourish Leaf Strip', Flower Punch (old one), Spellbinder Edgeabilities, Nestibilities Circle
Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, R32 / Trousers: BG000, BG05 / Pink Top: R000, R20, R22 / Green Top & Balloon: YG00, YG03, YG011, YG17, YG23, YG67 / Orange Top & Balloon: YR00, YR02, YR07, YR15, YR16, E95 / Purple Top & Balloon: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, V04 / Hair: Y000, Y15, Y17 / Shoe Soles: YR61, YR68, E15
Other: Glitter, Pearl String, Ribbon, Wire, Beads, Stick on Pearls, Glue, Cardstock, Serif CraftArtist 2, Grand Calbur

Hope you like them.

Thanks for visiting.
Janine X

Footnote: My friend loved her card and couldn't believe all the flowers were handmade.

3 comments:

Ali said...

They are great - love them both you xx

coops said...

so stunning Janine.fantastic fun image and I love your design :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful fun card
luv
Debby