Sunday 5 May 2013

Gorjuss Blue Girl

Here's pic of a new card I made using the same Gorjuss Girl as before - sorry I can't help myself she's so cute. Just as before she was such a dream to colour. Once again I had a problem lining up my new Spellbinder border dies, I WILL get the hang of them in the end. I used a 6 x 6 card base with a blue and brown theme again mainly because I just love the combo.  I made the little roses using the new Sizzix Thinlit dies 'mini petals', these are lovely but really small and fiddly to work with - so not ideal for anyone with dexterity problems.
Here's what I used:
Stamp: Gorjuss by Docrafts 'Top Of The World'
Paper: DCWV 'Linen Closet' Pad (a Hobbycraft bargain for £10), Brown and Turquoise CS
Distressing Ink: Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Tea Dye
Dies: Spellbinder Borderabilities A2 Curved Border One, Cheery Lynn Design 'Flourish Leaf Strip', (New) Sizzix Thinlits 'Mini petals'
Other: Dress It Up 'Vintage buttons', Jones Tones Glue
Copics: Skin - E11, E02, E00, E000, Pinny & Tights - E40, E41, E43, E47, Dress - BG10, BG15, BG49, Hair - Y21, Y23, Y38, E37

I've just added my card in the following challenges:
 
Hope you like and thanks for visiting.

Why not leave me a message to say hi!
Janine XX

4 comments:

Ali said...

Really pretty - I love the colour combo xx

karen said...

Hi Janine, spotted you on the, DC site, you make absolutely gorgeous cards, this is beautiful, Karenx

coops said...

fabulous card janine.stunning image and colouring and i love your pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby