Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish all the dad's out there a Happy Father's Day or as my daughter would say 'Happy daddykins Day'.   I added the scooter card I made for my step-dad yesterday, I hope he likes it. Unfortunately I lost my dad when I was 19 (32 years ago...gulp!) so I'm sending him a big kiss and a hug wherever he is.

Here is the card I made for my daughter to give to my hubbie for Father's Day.  She spotted this image from Mo Manning last year and asked me to make it for her. She's 24 but she'll always be a daddy's girl.  The images was printed  4 times, coloured, cut out and layered up.  I absolutely loved colouring this stamp...it's sooo cute.
Here's what I used:
Digi stamp: Mo Manning 'Love you daddy'
Papers: First Edition 'Summer Breeze'
Copics: Dad's Shoes: BG10, BG13, E31, E33 / Trousers: E31, E33, E35, E57 / Socks: BG000 / Girl's Hair: E31, E33, E25, E29 / Petticoat & Flowers: Y000, Y00, Y02, Y08 / Card/Watch: Y00, Y02 / Dress:/T-Shirt/Shoes: BG10, BG13, BG49 / Soles: E00, E11 / Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11
Dies: Sizzix framelits 'Hearts', Sizzix framelits 'Squares', Spellbinders Grand Nestibilities 'Scallop Squares'
Other: 8 x 8 Kraft card base, Teal Cardstock, Computer Generated Sentiment, Serif CA2, Buttons, Bakers Twine, Kraft card, 'Tumbled Glass' Distressed Ink

Thanks for calling by.

Janine X

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous Janine.really wonderful image and I love your stunning colouring :D

xx coops xx