Sunday 21 July 2013

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

 
My craftie friend and fellow craft club buddy Ali let me know that Tiddly Inks is having a Design Team call at the moment.  So I decided to give it a shot.
                                                         
I've bought quite a few digi images from them in the past; but decided to buy another one especially to use in my entry.  I let my daughter Heather choose it for me - she chose 'Catch My Heart'.  This sweet little stamp was a dream to colour in. 

I printed the image out 4 times and coloured in certain areas of it with my Copics, then cut those sections out and layered them up to give dimension.  Finally I added a sprinkle of glitter and my own handmade flowers....and tada here it is for you to see



Here's what I used:

Digi stamp: Tiddly Inks 'Catch My Heart'
Paper/Cardstock: First Edition 'Up Up & Away', Create & Craft Glitter CS, Create & Craft Coloured CS
Copics: Skin- E000, E21, E11, E31 / Hearts: RV10, RV13, RV14 / Puddle - BG000, RBG01, BG05 / Boots, Coat, Hat - YG00, YG23, YG03, YG09, G17 / Dress, Basket: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09 / Hair: Y28, Y35, Y21, Y000, E57
Dies:  Spellbinder Grand Nestibilities 'Square Scallop', Memory Box 'Riveria Corner', Cheery Lyn Designs ' Fanciful Flourish' and 'Flourish Leaf Strip', Britannia Medium Rose, Marianne 'Swirl Rose-LR0162'
Other: Crystal Glitter, Pebbles Inc Pearlescent Chalks, My Own Handmade Flowers, Flat Backed Pearls, Tear Drop Pearls, Miniature Rose Buds, AC Ribbon, Serif CraftArtist 2

Hope you like it.

Thanks for dropping by, why not leave me a comment.

Janine  XX

3 comments:

Ali said...

Wow!!! That is stunning - I love everything the colours, the layout - the image - just fantastic - good luck!!!

coops said...

wow so stunning Janine.reallt sweet image and your design and colouring are fabulous.
good luck ;D

xx coops xx

NicoleDesigns said...

This is so pretty! I have all the supplies to try 3D images just haven't found the time! Good luck on the DT call! =)