Saturday 28 September 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 203

I'm back and I'm totally chilled out from my holiday, so I'm raring to go with my DT duties.  So here it is, my card for this week's Totally Gorjuss's Challenge. The theme for anyone wanting to join in, is 'Anything Goes with Traditional Christmas Colours'.

My card is using a digi stamp from stamp sheet 469 from one of this week's sponsors Whoopsi Daisy, isn't she pretty.  I printed off 3 copies of the images, coloured certain sections in with my Copics and cut these out. Finally I added glitter to her wings and layered her up. 


 Here's what I used:

Paper: Magazine Freebie - Wild Rose Studio paper pad
Digi Stamp: Stamp Sheet 469 - Whoopsi Daisy
Stamp: 'Snowflakes' Butterfly Kisses from Hobby Art
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 - Red Stripes - R14, R27, R59, Blender / Green Stripes & Dress - YG11, YG17, YG67 / Wings & Bubbles - Y000, Blender
Dies: Cheery Lynn 'Leaf Flourish', Memory Box 'Mini Holly Leaf', Marianne Designs 'Poinsetta'
Other: Cardstock, Distressing Ink 'Bundled Sage', Pan Pastel 'Phthalo Green' and 'Bright Yellow Green', Ribbon, Gems

So why not come and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and check out what my team buddies have made for you. While you're there remember to enter your card/project into our weekly challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES with Traditional Christmas Colours. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsors are Bunny Zoe and Whoopsi Daisy.

I'm look forward to seeing what you make.


3 comments:

Ali said...

Gorgeous love the image and the way she is coloured :-) glad you had a good holiday xx

kay said...

Totally gorgeous x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning Janine.i love the image and your design and colouring are fantastic ;D

x coops xx