Saturday 22 February 2014

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Humour

Well it's my turn to make a DT card over at Sweet Stampin' once again, and our theme this week is HUMOUR. I'd love you to join us and take part, in the fun - but just remember your project MUST include a stamped element. So to get you in the mood here's fun card for you - I hope you like it.


Here's What I did
Firstly I die cut a circle and created my cloud background using a cut out cloud shapes and some distressing ink. Then stamped the cute cows 3 times and coloured selected areas in, the top sections were fussy cut and layered up onto my cloud circle. I attached my daisy paper to the easel base card, and adhered my cows and clouds to it. To finish off I create and cut out my speech bubble and my grass and attached it to my completed card.

Here's what I Used:
Cardstock/Paper: Kanban Pre-scored Easel Card, Dovecraft 'Springtime' Paper, Green CS, Neenah CS
Copics: R30, R20, R22, R27, R35, Y00, Y02, YO6, Y17, YR0000, YR000, YR00, YR02, C-0,C-1, C-2, C-3
Stamps: Penny Black 'Ladies Devine' Wooden Stamp
Dies: Tonic Layering Circles
Other: Serif CraftArtist 2, Own Sentiment, Distressing Ink 'Tumbled Glass', Fineliner Pen

We hold a weekly challenge with a fantastic prize plus a monthly prize draw for everyone who enters a card/project throughout the month. 
 
So why not drop by Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog and check out what my fabulous Design sweeties have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card or project into our HUMOUR challenge. This week's sponsor and prize is from CRAFTS U LOVE and the monthly draw sponsor prize is a £10 voucher from Cuddly Buddly.

I look forward to seeing what you create.
 
Edit:
I've entered this card into the following challenge -
Divas By Design Challenge - Rubber Stamps Only
 
Hugs

Janine x

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my word, this is absolutely fabulous Janine. Just love those cute cows. Your clouds are divine girlfriend...wow! Thanks for the inspiration, hugs Sharon x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun card... loving all the grass!

Tina said...

What a fab card, love your design. Tinaxx

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, I love the grass

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Saturday

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Ali said...

Lol - this is fab love the image and the sentiment is great xx

coops said...

so stunning janine.i love the fun moo cows and your design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Aunty Sue said...

fab fun card and thanks for sharing at divas this week

Mirella said...

Hahaha, great card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Janice said...

He he - great sentiment and an amoosing card! Jx