Saturday 18 October 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Halloween

BOO!!! 
It's Sweet Stampin' time again, and our theme this week is HALLOWEEN (hence the Boo!)

I thought I would use a digi stamp I last used for my daughter's Halloween card last year; it's such a sweet image and couldn't resist using it again.


 

Here's What I did
I used a 6" x 6" white card base to start with. To create the layout with the digi stamp and sky background I used CraftArtist 2, the layout was then printed it off. I printed out another 2 copies of the digi stamp and coloured sections of it in with Copics, these were then fussy cut out and mounted onto the base image using foam pads. Everything was then matted and layered onto purple, black and orange CS; everything was then added to the card base. To finish off I added a touch of glitter to the stars - even at Halloween you need a bit of sparkle. :)

Here's everything I used:
Stamp: 'Scene It Halloween Witch' By Bugaboo
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Black, Purple, Orange CS
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E02 / Hair, Broom Head & Fence - E35, E37, E53 / Dress, Hat, Shoes, Houses & Broom Handle - C3, C5, C7, 100 / Buckles - Y15 / Windows & Stars - Y08 / Pockets, Sleeves & Hat Band - V01, V04 / Hat Patches, Door & roofs - YG00, YG03, YG09/ Pumpkin - YR00, YR04, YR07, YR68, YG03
Other: CraftArtist 2, Glitter, Foam Pads
 
So why not drop by the Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog and check out what my fab Design Team girlies have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card/project into our 'Halloween' challenge we'd love to see you. REMEMBER you must include a stamped element on your card!

This week's sponsor and prize is from Crafty Devils

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Challenges entered: 

Hugs

Janine x

8 comments:

Tracey T said...

I love the colourful sky, Janine. A great Halloween card xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Janine x

Pia Larsen said...

Great Halloween card, Jannine! Love the vibrant choice of colours, it really makes the scene pop :o)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is an adorable card! Your coloring of the darling image is exceptional!

coops said...

so stunning janine.fantastic spooky image and i love how you coloured the background ;D

xx coops xx

Ali said...

Oooh thought I'd commented on this -sorry love it the sky effect looks great xx

Beckie Williams said...

OK I think this is just incredible. You did such a wonderful job.

An Occasional Genius said...

A superb card Janine, especially loving your sky xx