Monday 27 April 2015

Tiddly Inks Design Team Entry

Good afternoon everyone

I decided to enter the Tiddly Ink Design Team Call Out - I know get me!!  I love Tiddly Inks, the images are just sooo cute and there's loads of them to choose from. I'm determined to use more this year.

Anyhoo onto my Design Team entry card - I was spoilt for choice when deciding on the image I wanted to use, but in the end I chose the digital image of 'Annabelle and Puppy Love'. I just thought this was gorgeous, I just love her 2 little dogs and I immediately wanted to colour them. I decided to make a CAS card using one of my favourite colour combos - green and pink. :)





Here's What I Did
I printed my image and sentiment directly onto a piece of A4 card which I cut down to size, and then scored it to create my card base. I coloured my image with Copic pens and a clear Wink of Stella pen, and added a strip of patterned paper and a piece of ribbon to the top edge of the card.  To finish off I added a matching bow and punched out butterflies.

Here's what I Used
Digital Image: Annabelle and Puppy Love by Tiddly Inks
Copics: Skins - E000, E00, E11, R20 / Dress: R000, R00, R20, R22 / Hair & Ground - C0, C02, C03, C5, C7, 00 / Shoes, Bows and Belt - YG00, YG03, YG06 / Dogs - W0, W1, W2, W3, W5
Paper/Card: LOTV 'Perfect Pairs', Craftwork Cards Digital Card
Other: Butterfly Punch, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Ribbon

I hope you likey - wish me luck.

Hugs

Janine

Edit - I posted this on the tiddly Inks Facebook page and up to now I've received 177 'likes' and lots of comments. Thank you, I'm blown away!!

8 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Holy Cuteness!! This is just gorgeous! The best of luck!!

Dotty Jo said...

And why not??? Your work is fab-u-lous, Jo x

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

Try again!!! This is sooo cute you dark horse you never said you'd applied :-) xxx good luck xxx

ccroll said...

Love it!!

Kat W said...

Best of luck with the DT call and your card is just gorgeous - my fave colour combo too!
The CAS design is fabulous and your have coloured Emma so beautifully - and those cute furry little dogs :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

An absolutely GORGEOUS card Janine using this fabbie TI image... love the design with the matching ribbon!! Good luck in the DT call.. fingers crossed for you!

Big hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Fritadoo Fritadoo.pun.bz Achyar 4rt Blog