Friday 8 May 2015

Tiddly Inks Design Team - Fabulous Friday

--- Hello and good morning everyone ---

I have some brilliant news to share with you!!
 
If you remember I recently entered the Tiddly Ink Design Team Call Out,
well I made the team------- yay!!!

Yes, I was invited to join the TI Design team by Christy - and to be perfectly honest I can't quite believe it. The quality of entries was so high, I never thought I would ever stand a chance. So here I am a 'Tiddly Inker' for 4 months - so each week you'll see either a Themed Challenge card (which I hope you will join in with) or a Fabulous Friday card.
 
So on that note, here is my first Design Team card for Tiddly Inks for Fabulous Friday. This gorgeous image is a new release and it's called 'Wedding Bells'. The images comes with and without a veil, which makes it perfect for a wedding, engagement, anniversary or even a prom.  When you check out the image instore you'll see my card has been used as the sample photo - which made me even more excited - lol.

 

 
Here's What I Did
My card base is 7" x 7". I printed my image and sentiment directly onto my colouring cardstock which I cut down to size. I coloured the wedding couple with Copic markers and a Wink of Stella pen. The finished topper was then matted and layered onto 2 different shades of yellow card and attached to my card base. I used clear glitter on the bride's veil to give a sparkly translucent look. To finish off I added punched out stars around the couple and a die cut #1 near the sentiment. 
 
Note: I made sure that when I typed out my sentiment I made sure I left sufficient space to add
my die cut #1.

Here's what I Used
Digital Image: Wedding Bells by Tiddly Inks
Copics: Skins - E000, E00, E11, R20, R30 / Dress, Gloves, Tiara & Tie: Y000, Y00, Y11, Y15, 00 / Bride's Hair - C0, C01, C02, C03, C5, C7, 100 / Veil - Y000, 00 / Groom's Suit - C0, C01, C02, C03, C5, C7, 100 / Groom' s Hair - YR0000, YR000, YR00, YR02, E13, E37, E99
Paper/Card: Craftwork Cards Smooth Digital Card, Yellow Card, Yellow Glitter Card
Other: Tonic Punch, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glitter, Serif CraftArtist 2
 
Why not pop over to Tiddly Inks to see what my other teamies have come up with today -- click on the logo below:
 
http://www.tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs

Janine
xxx

6 comments:

Christine L said...

Massive congrats on your TI DT - so well deserved Janine... you've made a beautiful card with this image.... so much so I had to go buy it!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Debs said...

Huge congrats on your new DT Janine - so well deserved.
Stunning card - her veil is amazing.
Debs xx

Beckie Williams said...

Holy Koodle!! This is amazing. I love the glitter effect on the veil. It pushed the image over the edge!! AWESOMENESS!!

Ali said...

So sorry hun, I thought I'd commented (maybe I have somewhere else!! lol) Congrats on your DT postion :-) this is lovely I may have to commission you to do me 2 wedding cards :-) xxx

Kat W said...

I was so excited for you when I saw your name on the list of new DT peeps and it is so well deserved :-)

Your card is so beautiful...the yellow is such an unusual choice and it is utterly gorgeous...it's a really happy colour for a happy occasion :-)

I love this new digi image too...that's going to be on my wish list straight away!

Big hugs, Kat xx

JanR said...

What a sweet anniversary card! I really like how you did the sentiment!