Friday 22 May 2015

Tiddly Inks - Fabulous Friday

Hello and good morning everyone -----

Here is my Design Team card for Fabulous Friday over at Tiddly Inks. When I had to choose a gorgeous image from the Tiddly inks store I was spoilt for choice, that was until I spotted these little cuties. I just knew instantly I needed to make a card using all 3 of them. So I decided to create a scene where they were inside windows looking out. Each of the dogs were printed twice, coloured with Copics, cut out and then layered up. The digital images are called Dogs Day - in the set there are 3 sweet dogs plus a few little extras.

Personally I think these dogs would look fabulous enlarged and placed on a child's bedroom wall or in a picture frame....I'm just saying!!! LOL

Here's What I Did
I used a DL scalloped card base. My sentiment was printed directly onto the caramel textured card and I die cut 3 squares in the centre of it. To make the frames - 3 squares were die cut from dark brown card and die cut again in the centre of each, to create the frames. The dogs were printed twice onto colouring card stock, coloured with Copic markers, cut out and layered up. To add a little interest behind the dogs 3 more squares were die cut from pink patterned paper.

Next everything was assembled onto the card base; the caramel card was raised up slightly using foam tape to give extra dimension, this also allowed me to place the body of the dogs behind each frame, the heads were then added afterwards using foam tape to give them life.  To finish off I added glitter to the hearts and added glossy accents to the dogs' noses.

Here's what I Used
Digital ImageDogs Day by Tiddly Inks
Copics: Dogs - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Heart - R20, R33, R27, R29
Paper/Card (CS): Caramel CS, Brown CS, Doodlebug Designs 'Hello Sunshine' Courtesy of Handmade Bliss
Dies: Memory Box 'Stitched Squares Layers'
Other: Glitter, Wink of Stella Gold Pen, Glossy Accents, CraftArtist 2

Why not pop over to Tiddly Inks to see what my other teamies have come up with today -- click on the logo below: 
http://www.tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs

Janine
xxx 

10 comments:

Ali said...

Awww I love this!!!

Paddington fan said...

So cute!!

Patricia Alvarez said...

This card is so cute!!! Love it!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

this is soooo darn cute!!! love it!!!

Jane said...

Oh this is so darned cute and you get a woof of approval from my Westie, Pip too!!

JanR said...

So super ute! Loving all the scallops.

Christine L said...

So cute Janine!! LOVE your fabulous design with the little puppies peeking out of their respective windows.... and what PERFECT colouring!

Big hugs
Christine x

Raluca Vezeteu said...

Oh, such a cute card! Love it! xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Totally & utterly cute Janine! Love the colours too xx

Kat W said...

It would be impossible to say which of these dogs was the cutest so I'm glad you chose to use all 3 and it's such a fabulous design with the windows and the fun sentiment :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx