Saturday 1 August 2015

Handmade Bliss Challenge #4

Good morning everyone
 
Well it's the 1st of the month and which means it's challenge time over at Handmade Bliss. So here's my Design Team card for you today - our theme this month is a really easy one, it's 'Anything Goes'.
 
To enter you must use a product or products that is stocked in the Handmade Bliss store (even if you didn't actually buy it from there). We would appreciate it you could let us know in your blog post which product/s it is in please. To enter, go to our blog here and upload your make there.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
http://www.handmadebliss.co.uk/shop/4588358199
 
Handmade Bliss shope stock lots of fabulous American brands such as My Favourite Things, Stamping Bella, Altenew, Doodlebug Designs, Taylored Expressions, Avery Elle etc, with more big names coming soon. Joanne (the store owner) also plans to stock USA brands that are new to the UK, so make sure you keep checking her store and this space of course. ;)

Here's What I Did
I used a cut down sheet of A3 card for my white card base which I matted and layered with patterned paper. Using another piece of the white card I die cut it into a rectangle and then die cut into the centre using an oval die to create a frame. I laid the frame onto my patterned paper and stamped my image on top and removed the frame (this was for placement later).

The image was stamped again onto colouring card stock, coloured with Copic pens and fussy cut out. I die cut a selection of clouds borders from vellum and glued these behind my frame and added the frame to my card base. I attached the girl and balloons to the card directly over the top of the stamped image that I did earlier, I used foam tape behind the top of the balloons to add a little dimension.

To finish off I added white dots and clear glitter to some of the balloons, scattered a few sequins around the sky and added a few gloss dots at the corners.

Here's What I Used
 

Other items used are from my crafty stash: White Card, LOTV Patterned Paper, Vellum, White Pen, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Foam Tape, Copic Pens, Sequins, Crealies XXL Dies, Crystal Gloss Dots.

If you would like to know the Copic colours I used, please leave me a message in the comment box along with your email address and I will get back to you.
 
So come on what are you waiting for, we'd love to see your card/project in in our Anything Goes Challenge (but remember the rules).,,,and there's a great prize for the winner too. Click here to go to our blog and enter - while you're there don't forget to check out what my teamies have created to inspire you.  Oh yes, and don't forget to visit the store too!!!

Why not leave me a message and let me know what you'd like to see stocked in the store :)
Hugs
x Janine x 

7 comments:

Jane said...

What a pretty card, I like the layers in the background Janine

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh my gosh Janine, this is so soft and gorgeous. Your clouds are beautiful. I love it! xx

Sue said...

Janine, this is really beautiful. Gorgeous colouring and I love your clever and stylish card design - so pretty and modern looking...
Sue...xxx

Christine L said...

Oooh Janine.... this is such a fabulous card! I do love how you did the vellum clouds with the stitched edges, and what a clever idea to put her in the aperture...... with just the balloons coming outside! I have no other words cos i love it!!

Hugs
Christine x

Sandy said...

Up, up and away! How gorgeous - beautiful colors!
Sandy xx

Beckie Williams said...

She is beautiful .... I love your balloons. You ricked it as always. Thank you for great inspiration!!

Maja said...

Beautiful card. I love images from Stamping Bella and you made such a great card with this one.