Friday 14 August 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday - Somebunny To Love You!

Hello and good morning....
 
Well my 4 month term with Tiddly Inks is almost up and it's been a blast! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with Christy's fabulous images; there's so many to choose from that I've been constantly spoilt for choice. It's been such 'hard work' working with all her gorgeous drawings but hey someone has to do it, and I'm going to miss it. LOL! So on that note there is a new Tiddly Inks Design Team Call Out - so if you love Tiddly Inks why not try out. The closing date is August 28th

Click the link below to find out more -
 
 Anyway onto my Tiddly Inks Fab Friday Design Team creation for you - I used this pretty little digital stamp called 'Wryn-Somebunny To Love You' (which also includes the sentiment). Don't you just love those little bunnies....they're seriously cute!

  
 


 
Here's What I Did
1 used a 5" x 7" card base which I matted with some patterned paper.  I then stamped my image and sentiment onto some white colouring card, and using a curved border die I cut across it. The image was coloured using Copic pens and was attached to the base card along with the top section.

To finish off I added a large die cut flower with a glittered up button on top, then glued a few mini die cut flowers around the image and the sentiment.

Here's what I Used
Digital Image: 'Wryn-Somebunny To Love you' from the Tiddly Inks store (there is also a clear stamp set available too - http://www.tiddlyinks.com/somebunny-clear-stamp-set-3x4/)
Copics - Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E57, E79 / Rabbits & Rabbit Ears - E35, E50, E51, E53, E57, R20, R22, R27, R000, R00 / Dress & Shoes - R000, R00, R20, R22, R27, R37, C1, C3 / Ground - BG10, BG15
Dies: Simon Says Stamp 'A2 Card Curved Edge', Creative Expression 'Camellia-Complete Petals', MFT Die-namics 'Blueprint 14'
Paper/Card (CS): White Card Base, Neenah Colouring CS, Brown Bazzill  CS, First Edition 'Spring Drop', Glitter CS
Other: Serif CA2, Glitter, Bakers Twine, Punch

Make sure you pop over to Tiddly Inks blog to see what my other fab teamies have created for you today -- click on the logo below:
 
http://www.tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Pssst, don't forget to join in with our fun 'Paws For Thought' challenge. So why not grab your Tiddly Inks image and join in  with us - click here to enter.

Hugs

Janine
xxx

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ack!! She is perfection Janine. She was my very first Tiddly and remains my favourite of them all. Fabulous design hun, that's super clever, and as always your beautiful colourwork is stunning. I shall come back for another drool later on. Huggles xx

Christine L said...

Love this one Janine.... another perfect layout and I love the flower you used to decorate... and of course, your colouring is gorgeous too! Now... the sentiment?? is it in with the digi image or did you do it in CA2?

Hugs
Christine x

JanR said...

What a clever and creative design! I just love it! Absolutely wondering card.

Kat W said...

Gosh, I can't believe that's 4 months gone...and I have enjoyed your Tiddly Inks creations immensely :-)
This latest one is just so adorable, an absolutely gorgeous design and so beautifully coloured.

Big hugs, Kat xx