Monday 15 February 2016

Little Miss Muffet Challenge Card (#131) - PDP Winona

Heeeellllloooo everyone

Well it's Monday and my turn to share my Little Miss Muffet card with you. I just had to use this little sweetheart holding her little toy monkey. I just think she's so cute, and I knew I had to use a bright and cheery colour to compliment her. She's called 'Polka Dot Pals - Winona' and she is also part of the new digi stamp release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps (LMMS).

So here's my Design Team card for our current Challenge #131. I wanted to keep my card CAS so as to focus on this gorgeous little girl and her cute monkey, so I intentionally only used a few embellishments but made sure I used co-ordinating papers and card stock.






http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/

Here's What I Did
Firstly I covered my card with 2 complimentary patterned papers and die cut the word 'Friend' on a strip of co-ordinating cardstock and attached this over the join to hide it.

Next I printed the cute Winona image and her monkey directly onto some colouring cardstock and coloured them both with Copic pens. The image was fussy cut out and attached them to the front of the card using foam tape.

To finish off I die cut a tiny fish tail banner and a few hearts and glued them to the card base with tiny pearls on top.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: New Release image 'Polka Dot Pals-Winona' - available here
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Orange CS, Neenah Colouring CS, LOTV 'Country Meadow' Paper Pad,
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, R30 / Hair - C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100 / Dress & Hair Slide - YR04, YR31, Y17, Y38 / Monkey - E21, E33, E35, E47, E51, E53
Dies: MFT Die-namics "Blueprint 8'
Other: Foam Tape, Clear Glitter, Pearls, White Pen

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board.

Hey, why not join in with Little Miss Muffet fortnightly challenge on our blog - our theme this month I (#131) s 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. Come on, I can't wait to see what you create.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses
 
x Janine x

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Love this Janine! Super gorgeous sunny colours, such a cute image beautifully coloured, and your CAS design is fab. What more can I say. Adorbs!! Hugs xx

Christine L said...

Lovely fresh colours here Janine.... normally I don't like yellow...... but you've rocked this one and I love it!

Big hugs
Christine x

Beckie Williams said...

GORGEOUS!!