Monday 21 March 2016

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration and Sweet Stampin'

Heeeellllloooo everyone

Well it's Monday and my turn to share a Little Miss Muffet Design Team inspiration with you. With Easter approaching I plumbed to work with this little cutie with an even cuter name...which is Cuthbert. Isn't he adorable! He's available as a digi stamp in the Little Miss Muffet store here.

I'm also sharing this post with my Sweet Stampin' Design Team challenge card as the theme this week is Easter. The challenge started on Saturday and you can find it here - remember you must follow the theme and use a stamped elements on your project.

I decided not to making anything too fussy as I wanted to concentrate on the image; so using watercolour pens I coloured the scene using the colours on my pattern paper. To add more depth I add a little pencil work on top.






 http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 Here's What I Did
Firstly I matted and layered my 5" x 5" scalloped card base with lilac card and patterned paper. Next I
printed my image and sentiment directly onto some watercolour cardstock and coloured it with watercolour pens, when dry I added a little pencil work. The completed image and a lilac mat was die cut and added to the card base with foam tape.

To finish off I used clear glitter on the Easter egg, a few punched out butterfly and large pearls.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'Cuthbert - Egg Wagon' - available here
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Lilac CS, Watercolour CS, First Edition 'Spring Drop' Paper Pad
Aqua Markers: Sky - Aquamarine / Bear - Fawn, Chestnut / T-Shirt - Wildflower / Duck - Meadow, Marigold / Grass - Bud Green / Wagon - Marigold, Bolder, Desert, Chestnut / Egg - Meadow, Sunflower, Wildflower, Blossom, Begonia
Dies: Tonic 'Cherish The Moment'
Other: Pencils, Foam Tape, Clear Glitter, Pearls, Butterfly Punch, CraftArtist 2

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board.

Hey, why not join in with Little Miss Muffet fortnightly challenge on our blog  here - the theme this month (#133) is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. Come on, I can't wait to see what you create.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:
Spectrum Noir (Facebook Challenge) - Sparkle

Happy Easter To You All :)

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x


2 comments:

Ali said...

Cant go wrong with a cute Cuthbert image!! Love this so pretty and fab colouring erm... dont seem to recognise those die cuts!!! Are they new...cough!!! xxx

Christine L said...

Beautiful colouring and a wonderful choice of fresh Spring colours make this card fabulous Janine!

Hugs
Christine x