Monday 18 July 2016

Little Miss Muffet Design Team Card

Heeeellllloooo!

Well this should have been my Design Team card for Little Miss Muffet last Monday (18th July), I created it for our latest challenge #142.  I didn't post it because I became poorly after caring for my mum who had a nasty stomach bug even though I was super careful.  I'm just getting my strength and crafty mojo back. Anyhow, onto my card for this week....or last week lol

So I thought I would cool everyone down by creating a frosty Christmas card using this gorgeous girl, her name is 'JR Hatter Jingle' and she's available from the Little Miss Muffet store here.  I think she's super cute sitting there trying to keep hold all her pink baubles. I wanted it crisp and clean so I kept to 3 colours, blue, white and pink, and I think it works really well.

Hey, don't forget to join in with our 'Anything Goes' Little Miss Muffet blog challenge (#142)...there's still time. Remember you don't have to use a Little Miss Muffet stamp to enter either, but if you'd like to try one there's loads in store to chose from. So come on, I can't wait to see what you create.

 
 
 
 

Here's What I Did
First I matted a 7" x 7" card blank with 2 different but complimentary patterned papers, then added a strip of blue card across it. Using my graphics programme I printed a sentiment onto white card, then trimmed it down and added a punched decoration at the bottom - this was added to the card.

Next I printed my image directly onto colouring card stock and cut it out using my Brother Scan 'n' Cut machine, then coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens.  The image was finished I added glitter to the trim of the hat, then.attached it to the card blank using foam tape. To finish off I added a few die cut snowflakes to the bottom section and gold glitter pen to the bells.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'JR Hatter Jingle' - available here
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Neenah Colouring CS, 7" x 7" Card Blank, LOTV 'Frosty Christmas' Paper Pad, Blue and White CS, Pink Glitter CS
Spectrum Noir Pens : Skin - Blender, FS2, FS4, TN3, TN2, CR3 / Hair - CT1, CT2, CT4, GB4 / Hat, Dress, Tights, Shoes - TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, BGR1 / Baubles, Hair Bands - PP1, PP2, PP4, PP5
Dies: Lawn Fawn 'Mini Snowflakes'
Other: Serif CA2, Glitter, Gold Glitter Pen, Martha Stewart Punch

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board. so why not follow us.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses
x Janine x

6 comments:

Jane said...

Great Christmas card Janine

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janine!! Sorry to hear you've been poorly - glad you're feeling better now!

Big hugs
Christine x

Ali said...

Another great card xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So cute Janine! Love the blues and that super sweet image. So glad you hear you were in your craft room today. I hope you continue to feel better, but take the time you need hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card and design Janice love the colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Thats a cute card and love the colours thanks Janine xx