Wednesday 17 August 2016

Crafter's Companion August Tutorial - Verity Rose Plaque

Heeeellllloooo everyone

I'm here today to share my 1st tutorial for Crafter's Companion, I used the Verity Rose stamps and CD to create a pretty and very girly wall or door hanger using a MDF heart. 


There is a link (under the photos) to the Crafter's Companion blog for the full tutorial along with pictures. So enjoy and let me know what you think, or if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

 
 
 
Here's What I Did
I have written a full tutorial along with lots of photos on how I created this pretty girly plaque. I used the Verity Rose CD and Moonbeam character stamps, you can find the tutorial here on the Crafter's Companion Blog - http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/blog/2016/08/get-your-verity-rose-papercrafting-cd-rom-for-free-when-you-spend-over-20/

Here's What I Used
Crafter's Companion Products:
Verity Rose Moonstruck Stamp, Verity Rose Moonstruck Accessories Stamp, Verity Rose Papercrafting CD-Rom, Verity Rose Lace Edge Die, Downtown Abbey Ornate Frame Die, English Country Garden Lazy Daisy Dies, English Country Garden Floral Duo Dies, Neenah Card, Collall Glue, Spectrum Noir Pens – Blender, FS2, FS4, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, HB1, HB2, HB3, LV3, TB1, TB2, TB3, EB1, GB1, GB4, GB6, GB7, CG1, CG2, IG1, IG4, IG6, CR7, True Black Set,

Other:
MDF Shape, Pebeo Chalk Paints, Glitter Paste, Stencil, Distressing Inks, Nail File, Gold Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents, Lilac, Black and White Card, Black Ribbon, Gems

Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page - just search for Crafter's Companion UK or USA, and for more magazine inspiration definitely checked out the Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group. Just a little heads up...we are also on Twitter, Instagram and have a Pinterest Board, so why not follow us.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janine lovely rich colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

Chris said...

Stunning plaque Janine, lovely image and fabulous colours.
Chris
x

Juls said...

Very gorgeous xx

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Janine.... I do love how arty it is... and the beautiful colours you've used. Your colouring is truly STUNNING - particularly her clothes!

Big hugs
Christine x