Monday 5 June 2017

For The Love Of Stamps By Hunkydory - June Launch

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my 10 projects for the June launch of the 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory Design Team. The stamps were launch over the weekend on Create & Craft - you might have spotted some of my samples.

The whole stamp collection from 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory is just vast  In this month's launch there are stamps and stencils ranging from Fairgrounds to Football...there's something for everyone. For my cards I used the 'Fairground Fun' and 'Aloha' stamp set and stencils, plus the 'Beside the Seaside' stamp set and stencil which comes free with magazine #5. I also used the Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic which is beautiful cardstock in lots of amazing colours. You can buy the FTLOS stamps & stencils I used and the rest of the collection direct from Hunkydory or Create & Craft either individually or as a bundle.

Now I know I normally give written instructions for every project I make, but I've decided that on the FTLOS projects I won't be. I will be using so many different techniques, materials and mediums that it would make the post incredibly long (which it is already) and very time-consuming to write. So if you want to know anything about any of the cards I've made please, please either email me, or leave me a comment and your email address and I'll send you all the details. :) However I will still list the products use. WARNING - this post is picture heavy.

ALOHA!







 


 
TV PICTURES :)



MY CARDS IN THE MAGAZINE #5


I Used:
June Launch Stamps - Aloha!, Fairground Fun, Beside The Seaside (Only available with magazine #5)
June Launch - Stencils - Aloha!, Fairground Fun, Beside The Seaside
May Launch Stamps - Happy Campers, Mixed Vegetables
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic, Hunkydory Card Blanks, Hunkydory Kraft Card, Ink Me Card, Colour Me Card, Beautifully Bright, Splendid StripesPerfectly Natural, Pretty Pastels Paper Pads
A4 Masking Sheets

Other: Gold Detail Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Mirror Card,  Oval Dies, Corner Dies, Circle Dies, Scallop Dies, Label Die, Brown Paper Bag, Coloured Inks, Distressing Inks, Copic Pens, Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils, Clear Overlay Glitter Pen and Illustrator Pens,  Zig Clean Color Pens, Gems, Sequins, Pearls, Glossy Accents, Black Pens, Foam Pads, Cloud Template, Ribbon, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Gesso, Tissue Paper, Enamel Dots, Border Punch, Mod Podge, White & Cream Card Bases, Black Card, Watercolour Card

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

2 comments:

Ali said...

Wow you've been busy they are great xx

Christine L said...

Wow Janine.... all are fabulous!! You've really come up with some fabulous designs and styles... a huge pat on the back for you!

Christine x