Thursday 1 June 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop - June Project #1

Hi there everyone 💜

I'm here to share my June 'My Mum's Craft Shop' (MMCS) Design Team card with you. For my card today I decided to use the Snuggle Bunnies 'Snuggle Bunnies' stamp set from MFT and coloured them with Copics. I created the background using distressing inks and die cut tiny silver glitter stars. Hope you like it.



 
Here's What I Did
I used a 5" x 5" card blank and covered the front with black card. First I stamped my images onto Neenah card, coloured them with Copic pens and cut them out.

I die cut a circle from white card and sponged different distressing inks on top until I achieved the look I wanted, when dry I die cut a shooting star at the top and attached it to a black circle mat.  The rabbit, stamped sentiment and lots of tiny silver stars and dots were glued onto the coloured circle topper.

The completed topper was adhered to a die cut fancy circle and attached to the card front. To finish off the little teddy bear was glued to the circle next to the rabbit.

Here's What I Used
Stamps: My Favorite Things 'Snuggle Bunnies' and 'Label Maker Sentiments' 

Other: 5" x 5" Card Blank, White Card, Matt Black Card, Silver Glitter Card, Distressing Inks, Memento Ink, Lawn Fawn 'Starry Skies' Die, Tattered Lace 'Pearl Circles' and 'Circles' Dies, Creative Expression 'Double Pierced Circles', Archival Black Ink, Neenah Card, Water

Copics:  E50, 51, E53, E35, Y00, Y02, Y17

** IMPORTANT NOTICE**
My Mum's craft Shop will be closing in a couple of weeks for a few months to carrying out refurbishments of both the stock and website. However keep your eyes peeled for some sale bargains on the website. :)

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card ! x

Littlelamb said...

This card is gorgeous Janine. Thank you for sharing it.

Christine L said...

You know every now and again we create something that is truly fantastic... well THIS is one of those cards!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it and SOOO wish I'd thought of that fab design!

Christine x

Sprout said...

Fantastically fabulous .....gonna be digging those stamps out 👍🏼