Saturday 16 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps Challenge 102

Morning everyone 💜

I'm here to share my Whimsy Stamps Challenge Design Team card with you today.  I'm a little late sharing it as I've had no 'tinternet' for a few days - but thankfully I'm 'up and cooking now'. :)

For my card I've used the beautiful digital paper from the 'Accents Of Winter 2' collection and one of the digital stamps from the 'Christmas Accessories' sheet both designed by the very talented  Tracy Wray. As I mentioned we have a Challenge every month - theme is Anything Goes, so come on and get joining. We'd love to see your creations...plus you might even win a prize. Yay! Click here to upload your project.


 

Here's What I Used
Digital Papers: 'Accents Of Winter 2' Paper Collection
Digital Stamps: 'Christmas Trimmings Sentiments' ((Sentiment) and Christmas Accessories (Angel)
Other: 6" x 6" Scalloped Card Blank, Neenah Card, Sheena's White Stampinbg Card, Gold Glitter Card,  Tattered Lace Square Doily Die, Tattered Lace Square Die, Paper Smooches 'Space' Die, White Funky Foam,, Glitter, Foam Pads, Graphics Program, Gold Glitter Pen

Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E13, E99 / Dress - RV000, RV00, RV42 / Wings - BG000, B0000

What I did
I die cut a white square using the doily die and cut the centre out using a plain square die, to create a frame. I repeated this process twice more from white funky foam, and glued all the frames together.

Using a graphics program I added the sentiment and angel to one of the beautiful patterned papers and printed it out. The angel was printed onto colouring card twice, and then coloured in using Copics. The first angel was all cut out apart from her halo and glitter was added to her wings. The second angel was cut out minus her wings and halo. Both cut out angels were layered up using foam pads.

The printed paper and frame was added to the 6" x 6" card front, and the layered up angel was added on top of the printed angel on the patterned paper.

To finish off die cut gold stars were added and the halo was coloured in using a gold glitter pen.

Don't forget to join our challenge and check out my lovely teamies creations - click here.

Or why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

I'll be back next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: