Thursday 7 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Inspiration Card - December

Morning everyone 💜

I'm here today to share my Christmas Whimsy Stamps Design Team with you. I'm once again showing off the new release digital papers and digital stamps -  from the 'Christmas Wish Sentiment' set which contains 10 sentiments in total including this little guy. Isn't he just the cutest - tucked away behind the Christmas Tree, I coloured him using Copic pens. All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.



Here's What I Used
Digital Papers: 'Accents Of Winter 3' Paper Collection
Digital Stamps: Christmas Wish Sentiments ((Sentiment) and Christmas Accessories (Snowman)

Other:
6" x 6" Card Blank, Pink Card, Neenah Card, Glitter Card, Tonic 'Home Sweet Home' Stitched Oval Die, MFT Banner & Heart Dies, Gems, Glitter, Foam pads, Graphics Program

Copic: Snowman & Snow - C0, C1, BV00, BV31 / Hat - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 / Nose & Stars - Y00, Y08, Y17 / Scarf - & Hat Trim - RV10, RV14, RV21, RV23 / Holly & Brown - YG03, YG17, R14, R37

I'll be back next week with more fabulousness.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: