Wednesday 27 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Card - December

Merry Christmas Everybody 💜

It's Christmas. Yay!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and spent a lovely time with your family, and received lots of fabby pressies. I'm spending Christmas with my daughter and partner in London as my poor hubbie who works away from home has had to work all over Christmas, he's also be away for  New Year too. Sob!

Anyway back to blogging, I'm here today to share another of my Whimsy Stamps Design Team cards with you - my last for 2017. This CAS (Clean & Simple) card was made using digital stamps from both the 'Christmas Wish Sentiment' and 'Christmas Accessories' set. The bordered topper was also created digitally but could easily be reproduced using a red pen and a ruler.  All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.



 
Here's What I Used
Digital Stamps: Christmas Wish Sentiments (Candle), Christmas Trimmings Sentiment (Sentiment) and Christmas Accessories (Holly)

Other:
5" x 7" Top Fold Card Blank, White Card, Neenah Card, Gold Mirror Card, Creative Expression Double Pierced Rectangle Dies, Gems, Glitter, clear Sparkle Pen, Striped Paper, Foam Pads, Graphics Program

Copics: Candle - YR000, E00, E81, Y11, W2 / Holly - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67 / Berries - R14, R37, R59 /  Flame - Y02, Y15, R05

Have a fabulous New Year and here's to a joyful and peaceful 2018.

I'll see you next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: