Monday 5 February 2018

For The Love Of Stamps By Hunkydory - February Laucnh

Afternoon everyone

Today I'm sharing my 10 Design Team samples for the February launch of the 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory. The collection this month was a mixed bag of goodies, everything from Cops to Cake. The stamps launched on Create & Craft TV on Saturday and sold out in about 45 minutes, it was amazing. However, the stamps are available from Hunkydory Crafts, you can find them along with the masks and magazine here.

Due to the number of cards I've produced I am unable to write up a tutorial for each one as my post would go on forever. So if you want to know anything about the cards I've created please either email me or leave me a comment plus your email address, and I'll post the details on here. :) I have still posted a list of all the products I used.




 





I Used:
February Launch Stamps & Masks - You're Nicked, A Slice Of Happiness, Totally Quackers
Cardstock, Paper Pads, Masks etc - Adorable Scorable Matt-tastic, Hunkydory Card Blanks, Hunkydory Kraft Card, Ink Me Card, Colour Me CardPretty Pastels, Perfectly Natural, Splendid Stripes, Polka Dots (Out Of Stock) Paper Pads, Black Stamping Card, Fantastic Firework Mask

Some of the above products can also be purchase on Create & Craft's website.

Other: Copic Pens, Zig Clean Color Pens, My Own Card Blanks, Enamel Dots, Crystal Glitter, Circle Dies (Tattered Lace), Square Die (Tattered Lace), Oval Dies (Tattered Lace), Fishtale Banner Die (Lawn Fawn), Red & Silver Mirror Card, Clear Overlay Glitter Pen, Distressing Inks, Oxide Inks, Peach Glitter Card, Collall Tacky Glue Foam Pads, White Embossing Powder, Brick Embossing Folder (Crafter's Companion), Pearls, Black Fine Liner Pen,  Sparkle Pens, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Versamark Ink, Versafine Black Ink, Memento Black Ink, Watercolour Card (Crafter's Companion), Clear Glaze Pen, Cloud Template, Graphics Program, Glossy Accents, Silver Glitter Pen, Corner Rounder

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

1 comment:

Margo said...

Wow you've been busy ! Love these cards, they are very versatile ! Thank you for your comment on my blog !
Greetz
Margo